Wednesday 10 April 2013

A little bit more on selling tickets

It's been a busy couple of weeks at Managing Arts. Last week ArtsHub published my article on Predicting your Ticket Sales, which is an expansion on my blog post a little while back called Can I really sell that many tickets? The ArtsHub article provides tools and techniques for forecasting sales which will be useful for anyone looking for some tips on ticket sales.

I've also just started working on a new TV project with the great bunch at Renegade Films who make the fantastic music TV show RocKwiz. I had the pleasure of working with them on RocKwiz Salutes the Bowl in 2009, so very excited to be working with them again on this new venture.

In the meantime, I am still in the midst of thinking about what Audience Development means in terms of programming, and hoping to get something written in the next couple of weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment